If your firm has brand or logo guideline documents, please forward them to your sales representative.
If not, or if you’re having a logo created, or requesting a logo from your firm's logo/brand department, here are some recommended requirements:
- Visible on a white, or light-colored background (don't use white for the logo's images and/or text, unless it has a dark border)
- Legible at a minimum height of 50-60 pixels
- Aspect ratio of [3.0 - 4.5] : 1 (width:height)
- PSD (Adobe Photoshop) or AI (Adobe Illustrator) layered format, with text layers as text (include all fonts)
- SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) format - This file size should not exceed 100KB
- Transparent PNG
- 1:1 aspect ratio formats for the favicon.ico (packed with 16x16, 32x32 and 48x48 icons)
- 1:1 aspect ratio for Android/iOS icons for tablet and mobile devices 16x16, 32x32, x 180x180, 192x192
Logos meeting these requirements will scale well, and look good on various backgrounds, devices, and screen sizes. Also, if item #4 is available, changes can be made more easily in the future.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.