Real Estate Website IDX Improvements
Posted By: Chad Weaber
Date: Tue, Jan 6th 2009 4:42 am
Early this morning, we rolled out a global update to our IDX/CMS product. This was a huge update that included new features, updates to existing features and misc bug fixes.
- Added Ability to sort frontend search tabs via drag/drop backend control
- Added controls for selecting layouts on a per search page basis. Basically, your search by subdivision page, or search by map page can now have completely different layouts. This could be useful in circumstances where you want a wider search page and want to eliminate a sidebar navigation.
- Added "Class Type" multi-select to search criteria
- Added Search By Area to search criteria (If enabled, and if your board has areas)
- Added advanced features to search criteria with backend controls that let you pick and choose which feature "blocks" you want to display.
- Added ability for brokers and site admins to delete "bogus" leads.
- Improved output of Forms created via form management.
- Added ability to "group" form items.
- Added more options to sort your agents that better suit your office needs. Sort by Default (drag n drop), lastname, or random.
- Updates to Menu Builder where previous menu urls didn't display correctly when editing existing menu items.
- Introduction of Top Producer exporting. Includes Automatic and Manual exporting of Leads, Form Submissions and Registered Users.
- Started adding help balloons to input fields in the admin area.
- Revision Control / Diff Viewer. View changes made to your sites stylesheet on a line by line basis. Once stable, will be used in Page Management and the Layout Editor.
This is our first major product update of 2009 with many many more to come!